RE: [MV] 6.95x14 tires

ict@shell12.ba.best.com
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:27 -0700

Sounds like they would fit nicely on a VW181 (Thing). 181's from 73 on all have 14" wheels and they should fit with no problems.(I have 27X8.5R14 BFG All Terrains on my Thing at stock hight) I know the Bundeswehr had an MPT tire for the 181 but I'm not sure of the exact size. There is a fella' in Texas named Ken (kfjc@aol.com) that imports ex-BW 181's and parts. He would probably have a little more insight on this subject. His Webpage is at http://members.aol.com/KFJC/index.html

Regards,

Greg