Re: [MV] Re: Dodge Railroad Special book

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:20:11 +0000

At 18.07 05/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Raimondo, you need to get hold of a copy of Fred Crismon's book 'US
>MILITARY WHEELED VEHICLES' He has photos in there of just about every
>common truck on railway conversions by 'Evans Auto-Railer'.
>regards, Gordon

Naples, June 10 1998

Hi Gordon,
Thank you for your suggestion: I have seen many times the reference of the
above book but I have never purchased it. I am doing it right now! There
is another one, a companion book by the same author on tracked vehicles.
Do I have to order it too? It is a good book?

Before I forget: the Japanese had a tank transformed for railroad use in
WWII. As far as I know this is the ONLY tank with such adaptation.

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo L. Torelli - M.V.P.A.
Naples - Italy