Subject: [MV] RE: M-37 Engine Swap
Author: Tom <bristra4@gte.net> at Internet-Mail
Date: 6/10/98 8:48 AM

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is an engine/tranny swap that will allow me to
retain the PTO winch? I would really like to keep the winch. Is there
an engine that will mate up with the stock tranny, or is there another
tranny that has a PTO off a later model truck that could be used with
another engine?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

TOM
mailto:bristra4@gte.net