RE: [MV] Tire Size

Chooljian, Steven A (schooljian@lucent.com)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:19:32 -0400

I agree on the Swampers, but disagree on the radial issue. I've run 36"
Swamper radials on stock M37 rims for 4 years w/o a problem. mostly in
summer, on pavement, and often at speeds greater than 45 mph (v8
repower) Lots of M37 and Power Wagon guys run the Michelin X's and
Buckshot Mudders, both radials. I think a bias-ply is probably more
durable for dedicated offroad usage, but for the mixed driving many of
us do, radials work great.=20

Steve =20

They