Re: [MV] military cooler

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:25:15 -0500

Jason,

The "coolers" you refer to are called mermite cans. The DRMO (formerly
Property Disposal Office) sales will usually see some up for bid. A
friend of mine bought several a couple of years ago, but most were in
pretty sad condition. We canabilized several to get three or four good
ones. Fortunately, they are usually pretty cheap.

I think Ken Meek (OKMTRPOOL@aol.com) of Tulsa Military Vehicle Group has
some. Contact him to see if any are still available.

Jim Rice