Re: [MV] Overhead cams

Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:25:30 -0500

I was out about two years ago at an aution, & saw two, what appeared to
be water trailers, of WWII vintage, that had Crosley engines mounted on the front
of the tanks. They appeared to be about 750 gal tanks. The engine ran a pump for
water, or ,aybe something else. Unfortunately I didnt pay attention to them until
after they were bid off & then noticed the engines, which I would have bid in them
just to get the engines.

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437