Re: [MV] Radials on Splits/Tubes

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:16:09 -0500

Yes, this is one safer way to do this. Use a locking tire inflator and lock it
on the valve stem. Go off whatever distance your air hose reaches and either
plug it into a quick disconnect that has pressure on the compressor side; or, if
the hose is attached to the compressor then use your regulator to bring the
pressure up. Also, another good safety precaution is to chain the tire up. By
this I mean wrap a good, stout chain around the tire and rim and then padlock (or
something similar) the chain shut. This way, if the rim lets loose, the chain
holds everything together.
TED