RE: [MV] Newbie questions

john.kirkpatrick@amd.com
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:02:47 -0700

Here are a couple sites I have stuck in my favorites. If some of these
do not work just backspace till you get to the xxxxxxxx.com and start
from there.
Hope this helps. If anybody else has some good web site's I would also
like to have the URL's for them.

http://astory.com/
http://www.armytrucks.com/
http://www.militaryimport.com/prod02.htm