RE: [MV] M37 axles

Chooljian, Steven A (schooljian@lucent.com)
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:33:02 -0400

Andre--

Yes, my C***y 400 powered M37 has axles made by Strange Engineering, the
same folks who build axles for the 1/4-mile crowd. Previous owner had a
problem with breakage when he spun tires going from his dirt driveway onto
the paved street. No problem since going to the Strange setup. A friend
called Strange to see if he could get the same axles for his truck and was
told that they would cost something like $900 :-( I'd think you could go
through quit a few stock shafts for that money.

M-37 Steve