Re: [MV] M-37 4 groove motor pulley

Alan Bowes (Inbox@todacosa.com)
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 15:21:28 -0600

Yes. The shroud mod and the big hole are part of the standard retrofit
instructions for the 100-amp alternator. The big cables pass through the
rectangular hole. I think that these setups (alternator/regulator/rectifier)
are still available NOS, but they will probably set you back a few hundred
dollars.

Alan