Re: [MV] Engine colors for GPW
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 20:59:17 EDT

In a message dated 98-07-05 22:21:35 EDT, you write:

<< crossover tube,
carburetor horn, distributor,
radiator, and dipstick tube. >>
Are these marked with the script or block "F" that would identify them as Ford
parts or are they possibly Willys parts used as replacements?

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <>.