[MV] Re: Advice Please

JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:25:44 -0000

Do it in person. If you can afford to buy these things, then you should be
able to afford to fly there, and personally supervise the loading. I
recommend getting a copy of Hemmings and calling a company directly. It
should cost about $500.00 to move a scoot from East to West coast.
john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com