Re: [MV] M715 - What lube to put in trany and xfer case ?

Dave Cole (DA_Cole@compuserve.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:14:26 -0400

One way to do it is to buy a suction gun, it looks like a grease gun
without the lever. It works like an oversize syringe. Holds about a pin=
t.
Costs about $10. Just stick the hose in the container, pull back the
plunger, suck up about a pint, put the hose in the fill hole and inject i=
with the plunger. Its a bit easier than using quart bottles with the
nozzle, since I can never get the bottle above the fill hole.

Dave

<