Re: [MV] M38 starter

Dale Johnson (vidksuns@charlotte.infi.net)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:36:59 -0400

JRG wrote:

> I know a guy who has a 1952M38 that has been converted to 12volt
> system. However, starter (2 bolt) is missing. Cannot find a starter
> to fit! Help! Any ideas or contacts to locate one?
> Thanks in advance,
> John Graham
>
> ===

Many moons ago when I converted my M-38 to 12v seems I just went to a
NAPA parts store and they came up with a starter to fit CJ2A/M38, or
CJ3B/M38A1/CJ5...but my memory may not be real clear on this.....
White Owl Parts in NC may be able to help you with a 12v that will fit..

--
Dale Johnson, "Poster Person for Those Who Know Nothing About Computers"
http://users.aol.com/cclass450/index.htm