FW: [MV] MV's

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:22:34 -0700

I've visited a site up there that was hidden in the bushes near Johnsons
crossing and I have photos of rows and piles of dodge bodies,rims,blocks
and all kinds of parts rusting away.There was even a halftrack chassis
with whats left of the cab.A friend was able to pull out an engine block
for his CMP.Most of the truck dumps are well hidden and I hope
forgotten.Its the sites that are probably too close to residences that
they want to do away with.Maybe our MV group here in Vancouver can have
a say in the matter.

Haze
M-43
Vanc.,B.C.