Re: [MV] Ford V8 distributor tuning

Buzz (buzzm@reno.rmci.net)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 14:43:58 GMT

Raphael,
I have the distributor machine and adapter to fit that
distributor. If you can't find any other way to tune it send it
to me and I'll do it for $20.00 USD plus shipping.
Buzz

P.S. I can also setup and test ANY distributor with points. I
have all the info on mechanical and vacuum advance curves.

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:29:26 +0200 , you wrote:
>Steve,
>I agree with you but how to do if I don't have the bench.=20
>Is it possible to build one?
>To do this, I have to know the exact position at which the
breakers have to