Re: [MV] Tobyhanna

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 19:36:12 -0400

John,

I just came back from helping Daryl take a load of parts to Tobyhanna.
The show is on the military base. There are lots of signs and I don't
think you will have any trouble finding it. We turned right off of 611N
and drove right in the gate of the base past the helicopters... It is
very well marked, you'll find it.

The show is Aug. 5 - 8. I just have registration prices here. I don't
know how much (if anything) it costs to just go and look or shop around.
Registration is $15 each or $20/couple or $25/family.

Lida
D&L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555