Re: [MV] M4A4 Sherman

Geoff Winnington-Ball (whiskey@netwave.ca)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 20:27:41 -0400

Carl, unless I'm badly mistaken, if it's an M4A4, it SHOULD have VVSS
suspension and track. Hanno, can you help here? Hell, you might even know the
beast itself!

Good luck, Carl (sincerely). I might have a lead on a turret basket, you should
be able to come up with a wheel no problem, but you may have to make the rad.
HVSS track is around (on derelicts), but I haven't seen any VVSS track for
years. I'll ask around. Anyone else?

Regardless, please keep us informed of your progress! The A4s are beautiful.

Geoff Winnington-Ball
Zephyr, Ontario, Canada
MVPA 19039

F15A