[MV] Re: The most wanted parts were gone...

SBJohnston@aol.com
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:13:45 EDT

Andeas wrote:

>this is a problem on all autojumbles/swap meets.
>The rarest and cheapest parts are gone in the first hour.

Naturlich! It is often the same at the ham radio swapmeets I visit. But not
in every case - sometimes there is an attempt to keep it fair by forbidding
sales to begin before a set time.

I suppose the best we can do arrive as soon as possible and hope for the best.
Of course, it would be extra-difficult for those who are only allowed in
later, after everything is picked over...

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com