Re: [MV] Benelux Calendar Request

bertalmio (moulin-de-roche@bluewin.ch)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:19:02 +0200

Ruediger Soffner wrote:
> =

> Hello mil-veh,
> =

> could anybody help me to find a calendar regarding MV(Jeep)-events and
> meetings in the Benelux-Countrys (Europe)?
> =

> Thanks
> =

> Ruediger
> =

> ## CrossPoint v3.11 R ##
> =

> =3D=3D=3D

Ruediger,

Now are the big Europe MV's Events ended for this summer.But, they are
some here:

August 20 21 22 and 23:
Switzerland
Meeting of Bex
100 years of flying.The bigest meeting in no-hard pist in Europe.With
over 150 planes, 50 warbirds (P51D Mustang, Spitfire,ME-109 Messerschmid
etc.)
Expo of the MV's Swiss Club with WW2 cars and trucks.

August 15 and 16:
FRANCE
Litlle meeting with warbirds, and a US ww2 Military Camp, org, by the
MVCG Gascogne d'Auch.
PHONE: +33 5 62 68 77 61

September 12 and 13
North of FRANCE
In Saint-Pierre de Varengeville, 10 milles east from ROUEN, =

US WW2 Military Camp and WW2 Cars: =

from 10 am to 6 pm
With the associations of Big Red One, 89th DIUS, New plate in memoriam
of the WW2 American Camp of The Cigarets Manufacturer Twenty Grand, was
in this city in 1945.

Flying Legend Organisation make his annual convention in
Bordeaux-M=E9rignac(the wine country!)South-west France:
OCTOBER 3 and 4
Program:
Spitfire, B-17, F4U Corsair, TBM Avenger, P51 Mustang, B-25
Mitchell,etc.

SEPTEMBER 4, 5, and 6

FRANCE, The Nord Pas de Calais Free,12th annual convention, Famoust!

Organisation by the MVCG Artois and the 317th DIUS SCT.
Over 500 WW2 MV's, make the visit of the German V2 museum of Helfaut.
US camp, Glenn Miller Music, The final Bethune Show, and the MV's and
parts trade of Sunday 6.
G.Dufermont, Op=E9ration B=E9thune 98, 218 rue du Fauxbourg Saint-Pry, F
62400 B=E9thune.
Fax: + 33 3 21 01 01 25

The future big events are coming for this winter in Belgium.I dont have
any date for the moment.
Regards
Andr=E9