Re: [MV] MB windsheild gasket

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 23:21:22 -0700

> Tony

Im not sure what was originally in the compass, but in the aviation
world, there is a compass fluid available. It is known to me as: "water
white acid free kerosene". You can get it at aircraft suppliers. I know
Aviall sells this, along with other compass seals. I can give you the ph#
of the Aviall in ILL but not sure of any out in Wash, but I can look.
Aviall ph# 630-513-9599

Hope this helps your search
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437