Re: [MV] FORD T has brakes!

Tim Ross (tim@buzz.dope.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:26:33 -0400 (EDT)

Ok so we are a little off topic, however after spending 12 years restoring
a 27 t roadster with my father I do know abit about them. The rear brakes
on the T are only used with the emergency handbrake, the 3 floor pedals
being, hi/lo/neutral reverse and brake, the brake pedal only engages the
internal brake band in the xmission for normal driving. BTW the brake pads
should have had a material lining on them from the factory.

Tim