Re: [MV] Saving Private Ryan

Kerry (kvanderz@direct.ca)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 06:57:37 -0700

He said..."Earn this"
I believe he was refering to the fact that so many died to save him and his
freedom.
He should do something special with his life to earn what they did for him.
That is why Ryan was asking his wife in the cemetary if he was a good man
and if he lived a good life.
As well I believe the comment was being said to the viewers as well for the
same reason.
Kerry