Re: [MV] m-37 with bad miss

Jock J Jones (jockjones@juno.com)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:43:23 +0000

Tim, I resent the entire message. Go to your tools on menu and see if you
can add your signature. Bobby told me he e-mailed you to see if you were
the Tim that I knew. I'm starting days tomorrow (Friday-28). Keep in
touch.

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:10:19 -0400 ******* <timpierce@intermediatn.net>
writes:
>I was out for a drive the other day when my m-37 started missing so
>bad I
>couldn't make it home. Help! I've tried the distribuitor cap, plug
>wires, fuel
>lines and filters. Its not flooding with gas and all plugs are firing.
>It will
>start and idle fine but when you press on the gas all heck breaks
>loose.
>Does and one have any ideas?
>

>===

Jock J. Jones *51-M37(G741) Kingsport TN