Re: [MV] Army Motors/Back Issues Dealers

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:45:05 +0000

At 10.39 10/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
>mine is fine, must have been your copy.

Hi List from Naples, Italy!

Sorry, but I live on the other side of the Big Water and I have not
received yet my copy of ARMY MOTORS! I only hope that I am NOT one of the
20-25 defective copies...!

Speaking of magazines: I need your help. I would like to complete my
reference library. I need quite a few back issues of magazines to complete
my collection. Can you suggest me addresses of dealers in back issues of
american military/AFV magazines? For example, I need issues 8, 9, 10 and
11 of vol. 2 of "AFV-G2", 1970-71, published by Baron Publishing Co., La
Puente, CA (no longer published). Also "AFV-NEWS" and "MILITARY IMAGES".
Thank you for any help!

Keep Them Rolling!

Regards,
Raimondo L. Torelli - M.V.P.A.