RE: [MV] Lock key in the crankcase

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:10:09 -0700

John,

I'm not sure of the oil pan drain plug configuration on your engine, but you
may be able to insert one of those telescoping magnets through the drain
hole and flop it around a bit. With any luck, you'll be able to pick up the
valve keeper. These telescoping parts retrieval magnets are available in
any auto parts store.

Good Luck,

-Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715