Re: [MV] M880 series ambulance tranny / transfer needed

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:38:57 -0400

Hi Jorge,

Try Wiggington Surplus in Piedmont South Carolina. Their number is :
864-859-2692. They advertise NOS M880 trannys in Military Surplus
Hotsheets most of the time. I have dealt with them and they are nice folks
and very willing to please you.

Good luck,
Jim 1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep truck
1983 M-101A1 cargo trailer