Re: [MV] M-715 Universal Joints

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:12:06 -0500

You are correct that you can do this, but what if you want to know the part
number without taking out the u-joint? My aim is to supply it to the list and
have Neapco list it in their catalog.

For someone like myself, who does not have failed u-joints, this allows me to
buy the part and have no downtime with the truck until I am ready to change it
out.

One confusion you may have is that I refer to NEAPCO not Napa. Neapco
manufactures u-joints, etc and I can buy them for $5-10 each locally.

TED