Re: [MV] M 151 seat needed (help)

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:00:55 -0500

I know where a seat like Henry needs is. In fact, I gave a friend a lift
and slide type to replace it in his 1968 M151A1 so I know I can get it.
I just need to know approximately what one is worth. Don't want to
gouge anyone, but also don't want to give it away either. In truth, I
would rather trade for some parts.

Henry, where are you located?

Jim Rice