Re: [MV] (no subject)

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:26:00 -0500

Dennis,

I bought mine from Beachwood Canvas. http://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/

At the time, they were the only ones that seemed to have them. They
sure aren't the cheapest source, but they have most anything you need.

You might also try Joe Hall at Flat Fenders Forever (207) 465-7526
(eveings and weekends) Box 5290 Town Farm Road, Oakland ME 04963 I've
used him extensively. He is reasonably priced and reliable.

Jim Rice