[MV] M825 Recoilless Rifle Carrier (parts?)

Hanno Spoelstra (H.L.Spoelstra@wbmt.tudelft.nl)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:26:17 +0100

At 21:22 28-09-1998 -0400, Mary Newman wrote:
>Does anybody have or know where I can get an M151 side spare tire carrier?
>this is the one used on the M151 that carries the recoilless rifle or the
>Xenon search light. thanks in advance
>Emmett
>Tampa Fl.
>61 M151
>65 M109A3

A friend of mine here in the Netherlands has a number of ex-Singapore Armed
Forces M825 Recoilless Rifle Carriers for sale. I don't know if he has any
spare parts or is breaking some of them, but you can always ask. Send me
your fax number and I'll pass on your question to him.
Also, anyone interested in a complete M825 (less recoilless rifle), let me know.