Re: [MV] Military Paint Samples/Chips - PS

Alan Bowes (Inbox@todacosa.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:08:57 -0600

Just thought I'd add the following information for those who have e-mail only,
without Internet access:

Title: Federal Standard 595B - Colors Used in Government Procurement.
NTIS Order Number: FED-STD-595BINZ.
NTIS sales desk number: 1-800-553-6847
FAX order number: 1-703-321-8547
E-mail orders: orders@ntis.fedworld.gov
Price: $25.50 . Outside the U.S., Canada, and Mexico $51 .
A $5 handling fee is added to each total order, $10 for customers outside of
the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

The NTIS site at http://www.ntis.gov/index.html is also useful for ordering
other documentation on a huge variety of subjects. Some vehicle manuals are
available here, but mostly for newer rigs, I think.

Alan