Re: [MV] Strobe Light, yellow, request ID and voltage

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:17:25 -0700

Today the Oregon Military Museum director said what I (you) have is a
Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System as suggested by one.
Question is what wound it take to make it into a Rotating Amber Warning
Light System (RAWLS) or close?