RE: [MV] oh oh MV collector in the (negative) news

Lathrop, Rick (RLathrop@interact3pl.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:57:28 -0400

Alan and group,
Let me clarify my comments. I never questioned Mr. Littlefield's
reputation. The fact that he can preserve these vehicles for future
generations puts him as an OK guy in my book.

I also agree about the need to restrict the import of live Scuds into
the US.

I still stick by my assement of the governments reaction.

Rick