[MV] Need to own

King (landy@netpointer.com)
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:40:30 -0700

You have to be able to prove JUST CAUSE to be allowed to own much
>of anything that ever could have gone "Bang" even if it has been
>'rendered innocuous', Flak Vests somehow fit into this category.

"Just cause" = "Need", does it not.

The gas produced from eating beans can go 'bang'.Will we have to justify
eating beans in the future?
When the government is afraid of the people-you have good government
When the people are afraid of the government-you have bad governmant
10 or 20 years from now when these new cars fall apart and you can't get
parts and no one can fix them(They can't be fixed properly now either)and
'wheels' become horrendously expensive or unobtainable,I know I can still
run my M37 because it is easy to fix,I have lots of parts and it will run on
variuos mixtures of fuel including wood alcohol.(Try that in a new
computerized fuel injected emissions controlled new car)
There is my need--Wheels for the future!!!built in the way past.
Needs vary with lifestyle and customs and vary in interpertation.
It's a matter of who you have to justify the needs to.And in most cases it
won't matter what you say because there is a hidden agenda.
Andre