Re: [MV] Halftrack track Question?

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:49:56 -0500

At 01:27 PM 10/2/98 -0400, jeep wrote:
>Gents,
>
> Does anyone know if there was a difference in the tracks used for the
>different models of U.S. Tracks? Also can anyone supply me with the
>designations of the models and or the ordanance numbers of the tracks
>themselves?
>
> If this information is to much to type into the computer it can be
>faxes to me at 508 943 2938. Any information that you have would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>I appreciate any help.
>Jeff Granai

Jeff,

No source I have lists alternatives, but there are folks out there with more
info than I have (I'd be interested in knowing if there were other types
myself). I'm told that both the French and the Israelis manufactured new
track, some of it being polyuethane (?) as opposed to rubber, but I doubt
that ever got a US designation. Have you checked with 1/2track parts suppliers?

Steve Allen