Re: [MV] 6X6 M37

Juho Paaso (jmpaaso@dlc.fi)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:12:54 +0200

RKiser8375@aol.com wrote:

> Would anyone believe me if I said I saw an M37 6X6 tonight? This evening, I
> was driving around in the Arapahoe national forest in the Colorado Rockies and
> I saw a couple of Duece and a Half's and some trailers outside a house, so I
> stopped to see what all they had.
> --------
> P.S. - I also saw an M715 and an M101 trailer while I was out. Turned out to
> be a fairly interesting drive.

Yup! When I was around there a couple years ago (Ft. Collins) , I saw quite a
few MV's indifferent states of repair. There were a 3-4 deuces up at Estes park,
that I assume were used for tours. They were pretty badly banged up, but
functional. While trekking up and down the divide and the back-country in the
surrounding area there (Poudre river canyon down on to Rocky Mtn. Nat'l park) I
did spot several M-37's and other vehicles that I assume were MV's. Now that I
think about it, I once spotted a 6x6 near Estes park that I couldn't ID! might've
been the same one!?

among other things ..
Backpacker
Juho Paaso