RE: [MV] 6X6 M37

Chooljian, Steven A (schooljian@lucent.com)
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:29:56 -0400

Stu--

I drooled over that one also at Weare-- I believe it was powered by an
Isuzu turbodiesel. I remember the double cab, but I recall it was a 4x4,
not a 6x6.
Truck was from Vermont, very well done. In '97 there was an M37 at Weare
with as stock a looking power dump bed as you could hope for. The ingenuity
of some folks is unbelievable!

Steve C

'51 M37 Chevy 400, TH400, PS, boosted brakes, Strange axles, etc.