Re: [MV] Mity Mite's

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 23:26:56 -0500 (CDT)

>List, I am going to check out two M422-A-1 Mity Mites this weekend,
>can anyone tell me which of the two modes are harder to find? How
>reliable they are?

I have an A1 but never driven it. Twas a basket case that I am still
working on. Most people I have talked to seem to like the M422 better than
the A1, I believe they are more rare. I personally like the little extra
room I have in the seat with the A1. As far as reliability goes people like
Darryl Bensinger (spelling?) have been very interesting to talk to over the
years concerning mity mites.

je