Re: [MV] Exodus jeeps....contd

RKiser8375@aol.com
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:55:16 EDT

I have found several Thiokol 601 Snow Cats here and there in the mountains
west of Denver. Does anyone know if these were ever used by the military?

Rob Kiser
'52 M37
'65 M101-A1

<< > In my favourite Tucker video there are a couple of
>instances of reversed negatives changing the appearance of the 'Cats,
>but you have to be pretty dumb not to see the 'TUCKER SNO-CAT'
>lettering on the pontoon sides is reversed.

What? A Tucker Sno-Cat video?

What video and where can I get it?
How about any video of Bombardier, Kassbohrer, or Thiokol/DMC/LMC snow
tractors???

je