RE: [MV] M715 manuals

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:23:13 -0700

>...Also, on the small
> block conversion, using the standard t-98 transmission, where does the
> transfer linkage fasten to? the former motors bell house?

Alan,
If you are going to keep the T98A, then you're all set, as the parking
brake, hi/lo selector and the 2/4 wd levers all mount to a plate that mounts
to the side of the transmission.

>How does one
> adapt this to the chevy bell house?

Get an adapter from NOVAK (about $390) or ADVANCE ADAPTOR (about $500).
These folks also sell a motor mount kit for the conversion. Info available
via their web sites. I don't have the addresses off the top of my head, so
you'll have to do a web search.

--Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715 W/W