Re: [MV] M3A1 Scout Car

JOHN SEIDTS (JKING@prodigy.net)
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:43:28 -0000

We are doing some research now for our next project, which is probably
going to be an M3 scout car or M20. We found Gary Hebding to be helpful
with information, as well as Rod Shaver. You might want to pick up a set of
reproduction manuals for the truck from portrayal press at
http://www.portrayal.com
I think he has the body and frame reprint available. Anyway, probably the
best way to start.
john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com