[MV] MV's in mainland China

Wagner, George M. (WAGNERG@pcmail.systems.gec.com)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 06:31:26 -0500

Hi Mick,

Careful, here is a list of countries with which our government considers
it illegal to either "export or re-export" US origin
commodities directly or indirectly. The origin of this list is "DRMS
Form 2" and the countries are as follows: Afghanistan, Albania,
Bulgaria, Burma, Cambodia, Peoples Republic of China, Cuba, Estonia,
Ethiopia, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania,
Madagascar, Mongolia, Mozambique, North Korea, Peru, Romania, Somalia,
Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, and all former states of Yugoslavia (Croatia,
Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, and other republics),
South Africa and all states of the former Soviet Union, and Nigeria.

Attempting to get MV's out of China might be a serious no no.

This might be a dated list, but it is the most recent I have. (Maybe a
year old.?)

FWIW
George Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfman447@aol.com [SMTP:Wolfman447@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 1998 7:45 PM
To: jburrill@dttus.com; bdk@geocities.com;
mil-veh@skylee.com; NIGELHAY@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [MV] MV's in mainland Chin

Can't import any former lend-lease MV's into the US??? Actually
i believe you
still can. I know of a load of GPW's imported from Greece
recently.

Mick O'Connell
43 GPW

===
To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single
word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to
<mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.