Re: [MV] shermans ?

Juho Paaso (jmpaaso@dlc.fi)
Thu, 05 Nov 1998 19:53:32 +0200

Hmm. didnt yall get me earlier mail..??? guess its late or somthing...

Yes as Joe pointed out finnns used mostly captured soviet stuff, a couple
OLD (ww1) era brit tanks. Only 5 (read that five) m-5 half tracks were
captured from the soviets. and all of those were converted to out of
ordinary trucks. (tracks replaced with wheels)

Sorry folks, no old surplus armor from here!

All that I know the finn. govt. dumped was a bunch of old submachine guns,
Moisin- Nagant rifles, mortars etc. nothing big with wheels though!

I hope my earlier message shows up ! I'll resend it tomorrow if not...

--
Juho Paaso