Re: [MV] M101 tire hell...

safe male (safemale@iexpress.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:09:31 GMT

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:23:12 -0800, you wrote:

>George C wrote:
>>=20
>> OK.....what exactly is the deal with the split rims ????=20

find a tire dealer that works on fork lift tires=20
the hyster fort lifts had a bolted rim on there steering ax. =20
i'm thinking of the ones sold new in 1970 or soo
a 14 k buck fork lift than 2 times the price of a new caddy
now they must be a 100k bucks=20
that one was a 8-9 k lb one for outside use not a farm tracker just
in a loading yard=20
15 in tires on drive ax. i think=20