Re: [MV] water/methanol injection

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:42:58 -0800

Great Stuff! I print out stuff like this and when I get old (I was
around in the great depression) I will index it all. Right now it is all
I can do to keep up with the Veterans parades. Chosine Few next.

While I'm thinking of it, there was a lad on the list who wanted a no-op
combat radio for his jeep-he correctly saw that a CB was better for
interjeep comm in parades. Absolutely correct. And CB are legal.
Operating military radios at military power on most all frequencies
(all) is prohibited. It is poor practise as the power output is far in
excess of that required. That alone makes it illegal. End of
sermon...Richard.