Re: [MV] water/methanol injection

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:10:36 -0800

I've got a pocket full of FCC licenses so I'M not interested in using
Marine Freq. even if no one inland is using them. There are two options
in CB world for us and they are relative cheap, work very well in the
limited range we require and are legal. Why screw around? NOAA
broadcasts are mostly a waste of time unless you want to know what the
weather was yesterday, statistics, wx where jeeps won't go (off
shore)and a lot of drivel about "cloudy" and "sunny". You might as well
watch the entertainers on TV who like to laugh about how far they missed
the correct weather forcast. Read Bob Linnot "Why can't they get it
Right" Wx all comes from East Coast by people who know little about
your local weather and never look outside. Semper Fi, Richard.