[MV] Re: WLA Motorcycle book

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:41:47 +0100

Piet Jan Barda wrote:

At 22.33 08/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Raimondo, list,
>Good news from the military motorcycle book front.
>There's a book about to be published titled:
>
>"How to restore your.... MILITARY Harley-Davidson", by Bruce Palmer III.
>
>That's the same author who wrote the bible on HD restauration "How to
restore your Harley-Davidson". It was promised for september but other
sources speak of november. I ordered it from www.amazon.com and can't wait
for it! I'll give a little review as soon as I've read it.
>Piet Jan Baarda

Nov. 18 1998

Hi from Italy!

Did you receive the above book? Are you sure it is a NEW book and not the
part of the old book ("How to restore your Harley-Davidson") referring to
the military WLA re-published in a "new" book?
I strongly hope it is a NEW book updated and with new photos, drawings, etc.

Regards,

Keep Them Rolling!!!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.
Naples, Italy