Re: FW: [MV] Indiana Jones Tank book

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:50:37 +0100

At 11.35 23/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have a book called 'From Star Wars to Indiana Jones->the best of the
Lucasfilm archives' that has a two page >spread of photos and a write up
about that tank. They
>tried to make it as authentic as they could right down >to the lack of
suspension! it was made of steel,36' long >and weighed 29 tons. The book is
full of other props and >models as well as some german vehicle
miniatures.Good >for modelmakers.Its available at most big bookstores.

>Haze
>M-43
>Vanc.,B.C.

Naples, Nov. 24 1998

Haze,
Thank you for the info. Can you let me know, also, the author(s), pages,
and price of the book? Thank you! I shall order it from amazon-com.
However, it will take more than two months to reach this side of the "big
pond"!!
What did they use as an engine? A truck engine or what?

I also collect 1/43 scale die cast military vehicles and A.F.V. and I think
I shall enjoy the book.

Regards,
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.