[MV] Deep South Mil-Veh Rally hat

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:51:18 +0100

Rob,
HREF="http://members.aol.com/wpace99690/military/shelby/
>http://members.aol.com/wpace99690/military/shelby/</A>

>The web page is best viewed using Netscape Communicator 4.5 with 800x600
resolution. If you are using Internet Explorer to view the web site, you
may have problems.

>Rob Kiser
>'52 M37
>'65 M101-A1

Nov. 25 1998

Hi from Italy!

Rob,
I have enjoyed very much the photos of your "Deep-South Mil-Veh Rally". I
was visitor no. 25!!

Perhaps, this is a funny request: can you, please, let me know if the tan
hat with the M.V.P.A. triangular cloth badge of "GREG BINGHAM over the M8"
is an official hat sold by the M.V.P.A. or is just a badge sewn by Greg on
a generic hat?
I would like to have one: the one I have now is a camouflaged hat and my
wife sewn a M.V.P.A. cloth badge on it. I like it very much, but I also
like Greg's hat!!!
Thanks for any help!
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.